BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Takin' it for a spin

Notice a new look? I won't lie... it's been a while since my last post. I just haven't been in the mood for writing. Not inspired. No time to leisurely write. Blame it on the 5-day work week. But now, thanks to my Mac-owning sister I have a reason to write again. Using a bit of creativity and her way cool Mac (so jealous), she created a header for me. Ahhh... so nice to be a bit different than the usual blandness of one font headers. Thanks, Waiting For Cider... you're too cool for school. And I'm thankful to be reaping the benefits of your better-than-anything-my-pc-could-do machine.

5 comments:

waitingforcider said...

anytime! let me know if you have any other ideas or need tweaks! I'm at your service!

Mandi said...

Love it, and I'm completely jealous as well. I wonder what blog-making secrets those darn Macs hold.

waitingforcider said...

Ah! None really... it's photoshop. Create your file and save it as a jpeg. Then just upload to Blogger!

Mandi said...

Is photoshop a necessity, or will any jpeg file work?

waitingforcider said...

photoshop isn't necessary, I don't think... but you need a program that you can play with graphics and text and SAVE it in a JPEG format. Then, just upload it! I've found creating things in a 9inch x 3inch format is a good size for the top of Blogger.